Many mom’s nowadays especially younger moms might be a little more tight financially. While this is nothing to be ashamed of especially if you are trying to make your way through college there is a way to save some money when it comes to baby food. So here are the top 10 benefits to preparing your baby’s food at home instead of buying jarred food:
- You can pick exactly what is in your baby’s food.
- It will make you feel more accomplished to do something special for your baby.
- You can pay more attention to baby’s favorite foods.
- It is much cheaper than buying already prepared baby food.
- You have more control over the amount your baby wants to eat.
- You can control the texture of foods that your baby prefers.
- You can share in meal time with your baby. (Which makes a more positive experience for your baby as…
View original post 46 more words